Launch: Soundlogic partners with MTV, launches headphones, speakers for Rs 2,999+
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Music channel MTV has launched headphones and speakers in partnership with technology firm Soundlogic.
What's new: Twister, a "splash-proof and shock-proof" Bluetooth speaker (3W) for Rs 2,999. Apart from that, there isn't much to differentiate these products from what is available in the market. These headphones and speakers are available in a variety of colours, which may appeal to the youth.
What else is there: Soundbox, a Bluetooth speaker (3Wx2) with a microphone for Rs 3,999. The range also comprises headphones and earphones. Boom, a flat cable pair of headphones that has a microphone and costs Rs 1,499. The earphone range comprises Wave (with microphone) for Rs 1,099 and Studs, a flat cable metal pair (no microphone) for Rs 899. These speakers will be available in Croma stores across the country.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express