Launchpad: HP Hotspot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
HP Hotspot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs
Hotspot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs has the standard copy, scan and print ability but users can now print files wirelessly thanks to its AirPrint function. The printer accepts print commands over WiFi, so one can send prints through practically any wireless device. Built-in installation drivers and utilities present on the printer help users get started with printing tasks. The device can connect with up to eight wireless devices simultaneously.
Woxi Media SmartPod for TV
This Android device can convert your television into a Smart TV. SmartPod operates on Android Gingerbread and allows users to surf the Internet and play games. SmartPod connects to the Internet via WiFi or ethernet. Smartpod can also act as a WiFi router with its built-in hotspot feature. Its remote control is embedded with a QWERTY keypad. Users can use the SmartPod to connect to Facebook and Twitter too.
JBL has launched J-series headphones in India. J-series headphones have a closed back design and the earcups can be rotated 180 degrees. The headphones should be able to withstand tugs as JBL says they have rugged strain relief and the 1.3-metre cable has a locking mechanism too. The model with the microphone (J55i) can be used with iOS devices. J55 (without the mic) costs Rs 4,490.