Launchpad: Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 62Z
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 62Z
Lenovo's ThinkCentre Edge 62Z is an entry-level desktop with WiFi connectivity. It comes with Intel Core i3 processors, up to 8GB RAM, 500GB internal storage and a DVD drive. ThinkCentre Edge 62Z sports an 18.5-inch screen and the company says it saves 65 per cent of your workspace. It has onboard Intel HD graphics, which should be enough to watch HD movies.
Portronics launched iLume, a multimedia pocket projector, in India. The LED projector has a brightness of 400 lumens and has built-in speakers, which makes it good for home entertainment. The company says iLume is very easy to set up. At just 650 grams, the projector is portable with 1280 x 800 resolution supporting 1080-pixel HD content. It comes with a VGA and HDMI ports, that lets users connect it to almost all computers. It also supports USB drives and microSD cards and users can play movies directly without connecting it to a computer.
Fujezone has launched a budget tablet, MT-12, in the Indian market. It has a 7-inch HD capacitive touchscreen display. The tablet runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. The MT-12 has a 1.2 GHz processor with 512MB RAM. It has 4GB internal memory expandable to 32GB with a microSD card. The bundle includes a Fujezone 3G data card.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer