Launchpad: Nokia Lumia 920
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Nokia Lumia 920
The 'Pureview Lumia' phone is here at last. After several delays, Nokia launched its Windows Phone 8 devices in India last week. The best of these phones is Lumia 920, which has a 4.5-inch display and 32 GB internal memory. The best feature of this phone is its 8.7-megapixel Pureview camera, which can stabilise images and videos. Lumia 820, priced at Rs 27,559, is a 4.3-inch phone with 8 GB internal memory and support for microSD cards up to 32 GB. The Lumia 620 is the cheapest Windows Phone 8 device (will cost around Rs 15,000) and is expected to launch in February. It has a 3.8-inch display and a 5-megapixel camera. These phones support wireless charging and the accessory for that will be available next month. The cost of the accessory will be announced at its launch.
Lenovo's A2107 is a 7-inch tablet (1024 x 600 pixels) that runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich and is powered by a 1 GHz processor. The light-weight tablet (400 g) comes with a matte cover to prevent slips and has an internal roll cage for protection against damage when dropped. Other specifications include 1GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and two-megapixel rear camera. Lenovo claims it has a battery life of up to 8 hours.
Intex IT-Mega BT29
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- A Little Bit Of Magic
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed