Lavie unveils new TVC with brand ambassador Kareena Kapoor
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Leading handbag brand Lavie has launched their latest TV commercial featuring brand ambassador Kareena Kapoor. Conceptualised by TBWA, the advertisement captures the tempting range of Lavie, and how women are helpless to its irresistible handbags. The TVC captures Kareena in denial mode whenever she comes across the latest Lavie — be it a hobo, a clutch, a laptop bag or a leather bag, while she ultimately succumbs to the urge to own that next perfect bag. Directed by Shakun Batra of Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu fame, the TVC is produced by Red Ice Films.
Sandeep Goenka, Chief Operating Officer — Bagzone Lifestyles Pvt. Ltd. said, "Kareena Kapoor, the eternal diva and style icon of the country has added an oomph factor to this brand. She is just like any other woman who is perplexed when it comes to buying handbags as the choice is endless. Lavie offers contemporary handbags for every occasion and is designed keeping in mind the many moods of women. We are certain that our consumers will relate to this TVC, as it accurately depicts a great shopping experience."
Shakun Batra added, "The team in TBWA were extremely clear of the approach and with a performer like Kareena, I'm not sure if I can take any credit for how sweet and charming the campaign has turned out to be."