LDA appointed nodal agency to execute Gomti river project
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
The UP Chief Secretary, Jawed Usmani, today appointed the Lucknow Development Authority (LDA) as nodal agency to execute the Gomti river front development project in the state capital.
According to a government press release, Usmani directed the LDA to get the Detailed Project Report (DPR) completed at the earliest. The government has engaged experts of IIT-Roorkee to conduct a feasibility and hydrological study of the project site.