LDA to offer 440 flats on Diwali
- Hardik Patel walks out of Lajpore jail after nine months
- Op Sankat Mochan: First flight carrying evacuated Indians from South Sudan reaches Kerala
- Behind Nice attack, a Caliphate in retreat
- Infosys Q1 net profit up 13 percent, but misses estimates; shares slide
- Arunachal CM Tuki wants 'reasonable' time, says Gov decision for floor test by Saturday 'hasty'
The Lucknow Development Authority (LDA) will open bookings for 440 flats in its proposed eight-storey apartment scheme in Sector-4, Gomti Nagar Extension on the occasion of Diwali.
Named River View Enclave, the apartment will have three blocks with the two blocks covering 12,000 sq mt area each and the third block will come up on the 20,000 sq mt area.
There will be 240 three-bedroom flats, 168 two-bedroom sets and 40 penthouses. Each penthouse having swimming pool will cost Rs 40 lakh, while each two-bedroom and three-bedroom flat will be sold at Rs 19.45 lakh and Rs 26.62 lakh respectively.
The apartment will have lifts, a community centre and parks. "We will try to provide all facilities that private builders provide at a much higher price for similar flats," said LDA Vice Chairman Mukesh Kumar Meshram. He said LDA will ensure that the quality of flats is maintained.