LDFO opens its third store in city
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
The Ludhiana Direct Factory Outlet (LDFO) opened its sixth store in Punjab on Wednesday at Mall road. This is its third store in Ludhiana and offers
42 brands of textile and knitwear. Perminder Singh Behl of LDFO said that three more stores will be opened in Punjab by March 31, 2013.