LDFO opens its third store in city
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
The Ludhiana Direct Factory Outlet (LDFO) opened its sixth store in Punjab on Wednesday at Mall road. This is its third store in Ludhiana and offers
42 brands of textile and knitwear. Perminder Singh Behl of LDFO said that three more stores will be opened in Punjab by March 31, 2013.