LDFO opens its third store in city
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
The Ludhiana Direct Factory Outlet (LDFO) opened its sixth store in Punjab on Wednesday at Mall road. This is its third store in Ludhiana and offers
42 brands of textile and knitwear. Perminder Singh Behl of LDFO said that three more stores will be opened in Punjab by March 31, 2013.