Lea Michele calls her breasts 'prizewinners'
- Nitish Kumar's JD(U) recognised as principal opposition party in Bihar, BJP protests
- SC extends Setalvad's interim bail and asks her lawyer Kapil Sibal not to 'act smart'
- Aero India Show: Stunt planes collide in mid-air, pilots safe
- Swine flu deaths soar to 663, number of cases cross 10,000
- Maratha Mandir brings down curtains on Shah Rukh Khan's DDLJ
Lea Michele boasts about her tendency to don cleavage-baring ensembles on the red carpet, admitting that it took some time during her transition from Broadway star to up-and-coming Hollywood actress before she felt comfortable enough to show off her assets.
Now that the 'Glee' star has found her footing in Hollywood, the actress is much more comfortable with getting things off her chest.
"These babies are great. They are my prizewinners," said Lea.
"For a while they were out and about, showing off on Broadway every night, then they came to LA and were like, 'No one else looks like me here!'
"They were nervous to make their appearance but feel they've earned their place. So they asked if they could come out, and I was like, 'All right, you guys.' They definitely rose to the occasion, so I'm going to continue to give them more opportunities," she said.