Lea Michele calls her breasts 'prizewinners'
- Vasundhara Raje admits signing UK papers for Lalit Modi
- Beheading, explosion at factory in France; suspects captured
- US Supreme Court legalises same-sex marriage nationwide
- Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena dissolves parliament eight months before elections
- 5 children dead, 11 injured after tree falls on school bus in Kerala
Lea Michele boasts about her tendency to don cleavage-baring ensembles on the red carpet, admitting that it took some time during her transition from Broadway star to up-and-coming Hollywood actress before she felt comfortable enough to show off her assets.
Now that the 'Glee' star has found her footing in Hollywood, the actress is much more comfortable with getting things off her chest.
"These babies are great. They are my prizewinners," said Lea.
"For a while they were out and about, showing off on Broadway every night, then they came to LA and were like, 'No one else looks like me here!'
"They were nervous to make their appearance but feel they've earned their place. So they asked if they could come out, and I was like, 'All right, you guys.' They definitely rose to the occasion, so I'm going to continue to give them more opportunities," she said.