Lea Michele calls her breasts 'prizewinners'
- Elections 2014 Live: Sonia Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal cast their votes in third phase of LS polls
- Modi tukde tukde kar dega... ladaa dega, says Rahul
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Narendra Modi mentions wife Jashodaben in poll affidavit for first time
Lea Michele boasts about her tendency to don cleavage-baring ensembles on the red carpet, admitting that it took some time during her transition from Broadway star to up-and-coming Hollywood actress before she felt comfortable enough to show off her assets.
Now that the 'Glee' star has found her footing in Hollywood, the actress is much more comfortable with getting things off her chest.
"These babies are great. They are my prizewinners," said Lea.
"For a while they were out and about, showing off on Broadway every night, then they came to LA and were like, 'No one else looks like me here!'
"They were nervous to make their appearance but feel they've earned their place. So they asked if they could come out, and I was like, 'All right, you guys.' They definitely rose to the occasion, so I'm going to continue to give them more opportunities," she said.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi