Lead futures weaken on sluggish demand
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
Lead prices weakened by 0.56 per cent to Rs 114.80 per kg in futures trading today due to sluggish demand in the spot market.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, lead for delivery in October traded lower by 65 paise, or 0.56 per cent, to Rs 114.80 per kg, with a business turnover of 3,694 lots.
Similarly, the metal for delivery in November shed 60 paise, or 0.52 per cent, to Rs 115.05 per kg in 397 lots.
Marketmen said subdued demand in the spot market mainly influenced lead prices at futures trade.