Lecture on capital market organised
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
An extension lecture on "International Capital Market" was organised on the premises of Kamla Lohtia SD College, Ludhiana, on Thursday by the Commerce & Management Association. Dr A K Vashisht, chairman of UBS and Dean Faculty of Commerce & Business Management, Panjab University, was the resource person. Dr A K Vashisht discussed in detail the international capital market.