Lecture on capital market organised
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
An extension lecture on "International Capital Market" was organised on the premises of Kamla Lohtia SD College, Ludhiana, on Thursday by the Commerce & Management Association. Dr A K Vashisht, chairman of UBS and Dean Faculty of Commerce & Business Management, Panjab University, was the resource person. Dr A K Vashisht discussed in detail the international capital market.