Lecture on capital market organised
- Justice K T Thomas quits as head of Lokpal search panel
- Sharing stage with Paswan, Modi attacks Nitish Kumar
- India's vote on UN resolution against Sri Lanka over war crimes to depend on draft text
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
An extension lecture on "International Capital Market" was organised on the premises of Kamla Lohtia SD College, Ludhiana, on Thursday by the Commerce & Management Association. Dr A K Vashisht, chairman of UBS and Dean Faculty of Commerce & Business Management, Panjab University, was the resource person. Dr A K Vashisht discussed in detail the international capital market.