Left parties ask HRD minister to solve DU issues
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Left parties, on Thursday, said the situation in Delhi University was "a cause of serious concern". He asked the Minister of Human Resource Development to intervene and ensure that the issues raised by the Delhi University Teachers' Association are discussed by the university administration.
Raising the issue of appointment of permanent teachers and the indefinite relay hunger strike of teachers, they further called for an immediate halt on teachers' pay cuts.