Legal experts question police decision of not filing FIR based on Senís 18-page letter
Kanchan Chakraborty : Kolkata, Sun May 05 2013, 04:22 hrs
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
But advocate Amit Bhattacharjee said police did not lodge the FIR as the letter was not addressed to them.