Suchitra Sen's condition deteriorates further, shifted to CCU
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
The condition of legendary actress Suchitra Sen, hospitalised after a respiratory infection, deteriorated today.
She complained of breathlessness on Sunday evening after which she was shifted to the Coronary Care Unit of a super-speciality hospital where she was admitted on December 23.
A source at the Belle Vue Clinic told PTI that her condition was serious and there was fluid accumulation in her lungs.
The 82-year-old actress, who lives a secluded life, was admitted to the hospital on Monday last after she developed respiratory problem.
The clinic has formed a five-member-committee to monitor the health of the patient. Sources said Sen also has diabetes which has compounded
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express