Lenovo launches all-in-one desktop
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Computer maker Lenovo today said it has launched a compact all-in-one desktop targeted at small businesses.
The new product called 'ThinkCentre Edge 62Z' is an option for traditional desktop users who are looking at a clutter-free workspace with integrated Wifi connectivity, Lenovo said in a statement.
The leading personal computer maker in the country said the product is priced at Rs 26,000, excluding taxes, and can save 65 per cent of workspace as compared to a traditional desktop.