Leonardo Dicaprio dating Margot Robbie?
- Nobody will be allowed to break India's unity, says Rajnath after Masarat's arrest
- Modi should behave like a PM, not an RSS 'pracharak': Congress
- Vehicles set ablaze in Kolkata suburb after death of councillor's brother
- Yechury says Modi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio is reportedly dating his 'The Wolf of Wall Street' co-star Margot Robbie after he was spotted leaving her at an apartment here.
The 38-year-old actor has grown closer Robbie, 22, and was seen staying overnight at her apartment in Union Square, last week, reported the New York Post.
"He stayed overnight," a source said.
Robbie, who plays Caprio's love interest in the film, also joined the 'Great Gatsby' star in Las Vegas for his 38th birthday last month.
"There looks to be some strong chemistry between Leo and his leading lady. They spent a lot of time at the party together," the source added.
DiCaprio recently split from Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton in late October after 10 months together.