Leonardo DiCaprio felt nervous about a speech in new movie
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio may have done several films but a pivotal speech in his new movie left him so nervous that he fell ill.
The 39-year-old actor, who plays a stockbroker Jordan Belfort in the Martin Scorsese movie, was nervous about the long monologue, reported Daily Express.
"I had never had a monologue like that in my life - I mean (one) went on for four pages. It was amazing. And there was such a lead-up to it, it was almost like an adrenaline dump," DiCaprio said.
"I immediately got sick. I was supposed to get up there in front of 600 extras and give this giant Braveheart-like speech on greed, and my throat just seized up. I got strep throat. Thank God, I got a couple days to rethink all of it and prepare myself, get better," he added.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express