Leonardo DiCaprio has conversations about each project with Tobey Maguire
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
The Great Gatsby star Leonardo DiCaprio, who is close friends with his movie's co-star Tobey Maguire, says he has talked to him before making choice of his projects.
The 38-year-old actor said that he and Maguire had wanted to work together for long time, reported Digital spy.
DiCaprio and Maguire star in Baz Luhrmann's adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby" as Jay Gatsby and his friend Nick Carraway respectively.
DiCaprio even arranged the auditions for his friend after he grabbed his own part in the movie.
"Tobey is great at, you know what he's great at... He will find a way to win, and that's what I've seen happen in his life, too. I've seen Tobey, like Gatsby, say, 'This will
happen for me.'
"After I met Tobey at an audition, I felt like I wanted this guy to be my friend. Every project we do, we talk about. Every single choice I've made, I've talked to Tobey about and vice versa," DiCaprio said.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress