Leonardo DiCaprio has conversations about each project with Tobey Maguire
- Sports court tears Narsingh Yadav defence, NADA’s credibility
- Ramya on sedition case: Will not apologise for my Pakistan remark, said nothing wrong
- I can't fight against the government or AFI, but I know the truth: OP Jaisha
- From Rajasthan to Bihar: Tracking floods in north India
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from parts of Srinagar
The Great Gatsby star Leonardo DiCaprio, who is close friends with his movie's co-star Tobey Maguire, says he has talked to him before making choice of his projects.
The 38-year-old actor said that he and Maguire had wanted to work together for long time, reported Digital spy.
DiCaprio and Maguire star in Baz Luhrmann's adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby" as Jay Gatsby and his friend Nick Carraway respectively.
DiCaprio even arranged the auditions for his friend after he grabbed his own part in the movie.
"Tobey is great at, you know what he's great at... He will find a way to win, and that's what I've seen happen in his life, too. I've seen Tobey, like Gatsby, say, 'This will
happen for me.'
"After I met Tobey at an audition, I felt like I wanted this guy to be my friend. Every project we do, we talk about. Every single choice I've made, I've talked to Tobey about and vice versa," DiCaprio said.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon