Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill spotted at new year yacht party
- Rafale fighter jet deal: What does it mean for India?
- Murder convict, posing as visitor, escapes from Bangalore central prison
- Twice he promised, twice Haryana CM ML Khattar stood up Navy officer kin
- Express Impact: From today, stop construction that’s polluting air, says NGT
- Voting begins for Maharashtra Assembly byelections
Leonardo Dicaprio invited his 'The Wolf of Wall Street' co-star Jonah Hill for a little get together on a yacht with a bevy of beauties to ring in the New Year.
The two actors were spotted having a day of fun in the sun, while enjoying the company of numerous gorgeous women - some of whom chose to ditch their bikini tops, reported E! online.
The duo were cruising across Sydney Harbour in Australia, after 38-year-old DiCaprio was asked to go back to the land down under to reshoot some scenes for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Great Gatsby'.
Hill was photographed looking bewildered chatting up a topless sunbather on the deck. The 29-year-old 'Moneyball' star broke up with his longtime girlfriend, Ali Hoffman (Dustin's daughter), in September.