Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill spotted at new year yacht party
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Leonardo Dicaprio invited his 'The Wolf of Wall Street' co-star Jonah Hill for a little get together on a yacht with a bevy of beauties to ring in the New Year.
The two actors were spotted having a day of fun in the sun, while enjoying the company of numerous gorgeous women - some of whom chose to ditch their bikini tops, reported E! online.
The duo were cruising across Sydney Harbour in Australia, after 38-year-old DiCaprio was asked to go back to the land down under to reshoot some scenes for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Great Gatsby'.
Hill was photographed looking bewildered chatting up a topless sunbather on the deck. The 29-year-old 'Moneyball' star broke up with his longtime girlfriend, Ali Hoffman (Dustin's daughter), in September.