Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill spotted at new year yacht party
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
Leonardo Dicaprio invited his 'The Wolf of Wall Street' co-star Jonah Hill for a little get together on a yacht with a bevy of beauties to ring in the New Year.
The two actors were spotted having a day of fun in the sun, while enjoying the company of numerous gorgeous women - some of whom chose to ditch their bikini tops, reported E! online.
The duo were cruising across Sydney Harbour in Australia, after 38-year-old DiCaprio was asked to go back to the land down under to reshoot some scenes for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Great Gatsby'.
Hill was photographed looking bewildered chatting up a topless sunbather on the deck. The 29-year-old 'Moneyball' star broke up with his longtime girlfriend, Ali Hoffman (Dustin's daughter), in September.