Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill spotted at new year yacht party
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Leonardo Dicaprio invited his 'The Wolf of Wall Street' co-star Jonah Hill for a little get together on a yacht with a bevy of beauties to ring in the New Year.
The two actors were spotted having a day of fun in the sun, while enjoying the company of numerous gorgeous women - some of whom chose to ditch their bikini tops, reported E! online.
The duo were cruising across Sydney Harbour in Australia, after 38-year-old DiCaprio was asked to go back to the land down under to reshoot some scenes for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Great Gatsby'.
- Who is a true patriot?
- Douglass North emphasised institutions at a time when markets were the focus
- The crux of our solitude
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?