Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill spotted at new year yacht party
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Leonardo Dicaprio invited his 'The Wolf of Wall Street' co-star Jonah Hill for a little get together on a yacht with a bevy of beauties to ring in the New Year.
The two actors were spotted having a day of fun in the sun, while enjoying the company of numerous gorgeous women - some of whom chose to ditch their bikini tops, reported E! online.
The duo were cruising across Sydney Harbour in Australia, after 38-year-old DiCaprio was asked to go back to the land down under to reshoot some scenes for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Great Gatsby'.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words