Leonardo DiCaprio rues complacency following 'Titanic' success
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio regrets becoming complacent in the wake of the blockbuster movie 'Titanic'.
"I probably should have done more movies during that time period. I took a solid break. I didn't even understand what a hit was, you know? That movie came out and people were like, 'This movie is doing amazingly well!' and I'm like, 'Good, that's great!," he said.
The 38-year-old actor, however, accepted that the 1997-movie had a great impact on his career and allowed him the liberty to be choosy while selecting movies, a media report said.
"It (Titanic) gave me an opportunity, from that point on, to choose the roles I wanted to do," said DiCaprio.