Leonardo DiCaprio rues complacency following 'Titanic' success
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio regrets becoming complacent in the wake of the blockbuster movie 'Titanic'.
"I probably should have done more movies during that time period. I took a solid break. I didn't even understand what a hit was, you know? That movie came out and people were like, 'This movie is doing amazingly well!' and I'm like, 'Good, that's great!," he said.
The 38-year-old actor, however, accepted that the 1997-movie had a great impact on his career and allowed him the liberty to be choosy while selecting movies, a media report said.
"It (Titanic) gave me an opportunity, from that point on, to choose the roles I wanted to do," said DiCaprio.