Leonardo DiCaprio spends a humongous $3 mn on champagne
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio, who celebrated his 38th birthday last month, has reportedly spent USD 3 million on champagne for the day.
The 'Wolf Of Wall Street' actor celebrated his birthday at The Darby in New York and blew the huge amount on alcohol for his friends, reported Hollywood life.
"He and his crew spent USD 3 million on Armand de Brignac. They ordered 18 cases, then requested more bottles!," a source said.
While DiCaprio may have spent the huge amount, his party - which was attended by stars including Beyonce Knowles and her husband Jay-Z, Robert De Niro and Cameron Diaz - was in aid of a good cause.