Leonardo DiCaprio spends a humongous $3 mn on champagne
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio, who celebrated his 38th birthday last month, has reportedly spent USD 3 million on champagne for the day.
The 'Wolf Of Wall Street' actor celebrated his birthday at The Darby in New York and blew the huge amount on alcohol for his friends, reported Hollywood life.
"He and his crew spent USD 3 million on Armand de Brignac. They ordered 18 cases, then requested more bottles!," a source said.
While DiCaprio may have spent the huge amount, his party - which was attended by stars including Beyonce Knowles and her husband Jay-Z, Robert De Niro and Cameron Diaz - was in aid of a good cause.
The charitable star used the occasion to raise money for the Red Cross to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy by adding a fee to every bottle sold to be donated for charity.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer