Leonardo DiCaprio spends a humongous $3 mn on champagne
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio, who celebrated his 38th birthday last month, has reportedly spent USD 3 million on champagne for the day.
The 'Wolf Of Wall Street' actor celebrated his birthday at The Darby in New York and blew the huge amount on alcohol for his friends, reported Hollywood life.
"He and his crew spent USD 3 million on Armand de Brignac. They ordered 18 cases, then requested more bottles!," a source said.
While DiCaprio may have spent the huge amount, his party - which was attended by stars including Beyonce Knowles and her husband Jay-Z, Robert De Niro and Cameron Diaz - was in aid of a good cause.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?