Leonardo DiCaprio spends a humongous $3 mn on champagne
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio, who celebrated his 38th birthday last month, has reportedly spent USD 3 million on champagne for the day.
The 'Wolf Of Wall Street' actor celebrated his birthday at The Darby in New York and blew the huge amount on alcohol for his friends, reported Hollywood life.
"He and his crew spent USD 3 million on Armand de Brignac. They ordered 18 cases, then requested more bottles!," a source said.
While DiCaprio may have spent the huge amount, his party - which was attended by stars including Beyonce Knowles and her husband Jay-Z, Robert De Niro and Cameron Diaz - was in aid of a good cause.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU