Leonardo DiCaprio wins date with Bill Clinton
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Leonardo Dicaprio will be spending a day with former US President Bill Clinton after bidding big for the opportunity at Sean Penn's charity bash in Los Angeles.
The 'Titanic' star was a guest at the event to raise money and awareness for the Oscar-winning actor's JP Haiti Relief Organization, which he set up in the aftermath of the country's devastating 2010 earthquake, reported the Huffington Post.
The event featured a special auction and DiCaprio, 38, was one of the main bidders for the chance to spend some one-on-one time with Clinton, offering up USD 100,000 for the honour.
DiCaprio also bid for an Explore Bhutan vacation package, but he lost out on that lot to Giorgio Armani's niece, Roberta, who paid USD 240,000 for the holiday prize.