Leonardo DiCaprio wins date with Bill Clinton
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Leonardo Dicaprio will be spending a day with former US President Bill Clinton after bidding big for the opportunity at Sean Penn's charity bash in Los Angeles.
The 'Titanic' star was a guest at the event to raise money and awareness for the Oscar-winning actor's JP Haiti Relief Organization, which he set up in the aftermath of the country's devastating 2010 earthquake, reported the Huffington Post.
The event featured a special auction and DiCaprio, 38, was one of the main bidders for the chance to spend some one-on-one time with Clinton, offering up USD 100,000 for the honour.
DiCaprio also bid for an Explore Bhutan vacation package, but he lost out on that lot to Giorgio Armani's niece, Roberta, who paid USD 240,000 for the holiday prize.