Leonardo DiCaprio wins date with Bill Clinton
- No permission for Gujarat roadshow: Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention
- RJD, Congress agree on seat-sharing deal for Bihar
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
Leonardo Dicaprio will be spending a day with former US President Bill Clinton after bidding big for the opportunity at Sean Penn's charity bash in Los Angeles.
The 'Titanic' star was a guest at the event to raise money and awareness for the Oscar-winning actor's JP Haiti Relief Organization, which he set up in the aftermath of the country's devastating 2010 earthquake, reported the Huffington Post.
The event featured a special auction and DiCaprio, 38, was one of the main bidders for the chance to spend some one-on-one time with Clinton, offering up USD 100,000 for the honour.
DiCaprio also bid for an Explore Bhutan vacation package, but he lost out on that lot to Giorgio Armani's niece, Roberta, who paid USD 240,000 for the holiday prize.