Let women do what they want: Sharmila Tagore
PTI : Jaipur, Fri Jan 25 2013, 21:57 hrs
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani files nomination
Both the speakers agreed that there needs to be a change but it should come from within the industry and not by an outside body.
"We don't want a government body above us. Artists agree that we should introspect," Joshi said.