Let women do what they want: Sharmila Tagore
PTI : Jaipur, Fri Jan 25 2013, 21:57 hrs
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
Both the speakers agreed that there needs to be a change but it should come from within the industry and not by an outside body.
"We don't want a government body above us. Artists agree that we should introspect," Joshi said.