Lewis Hamilton has no chance of winning F1 title with Mercedes: Mika Hakkinen
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Two-time Formula One champion Mika Hakkinen has claimed ace driver Lewis Hamilton can bid adieu to his chances of winning the F1 driver's championship this year with his new team, Mercedes, whom he believes is not competitive enough.
Hakkinen said that Hamilton's former club McLaren is on top form this season, and added that he does not expect Mercedes to compete much this year, in view of the Brackley-based team's disappointing performance during testing in Spain, the Sun reports.
However, the Finnish racing legend sympathised with Mercedes, saying that it is too early to map the performance of any team at the first test. Hakkinen added that the subsequent test in Barcelona would be interesting as it would be possible to find out potential winners of this year's title.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?