Lewis Hamilton practicing for US Grand Prix on PlayStation
- NDA falls behind as campaign swings poll towards Nitish-Lalu: Lokniti CSDS pre-poll survey
- Govt hikes excise duty on petrol by Rs 1.6 per litre, diesel by 40 paisa
- Four Mi-25 attack helicopters for Afghanistan: India's bold move
- Pakistan is going to remain a problem for India: Western Army Commander
- Religious places of Muslims, Christians in Odisha should be under state regulating authority: RSS
McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton has revealed he has been practicing for the United States Grand Prix, which would transpire after a gap of five year, on his PlayStation.
The Brit won in Indianapolis five years ago, the last time a Formula One race was held stateside.
But this weekend the F1 road show returns to the US at the new 250 million pounds Circuit Of The Americas in Texas.
Hamilton has yet to drive there so he hit his games console at home to check out the layout.
"It's crazy to think the last US GP was five years ago. It's a race I still remember like yesterday. I took my second grand prix win in the space of a week," the Sun quoted Hamilton, as saying.
"Those were incredible times and I'm made up we're going back to the States. I've only driven the track on the PS3 and simulator — but I think it's going to be a track that drivers enjoy,' he added.
"I'm looking to be the first grand prix winner there," he said.
Meanwhile, Nicole Scherzinger was forced to abandon her 'X Factor' boys to attend her grandmother's funeral in Los Angeles. The 34-year-old singer's grandmother passed away on Saturday morning, the Daily Mail reported.
Scherzinger was accompanied by her F1 ace boyfriend Lewis Hamilton, 27, as she arrived at the Los Angeles airport.