LG Optimus G launched in India at Rs 34,500
- J-K: Day after DG level talks, 1 BSF officer killed in Pak firing in Rajouri
- Bihar polls: NDA fails to clinch seat-sharing deal as Manjhi plays hardball
- 70 Indian sailors stranded in Yemen, MEA says working on evacuation
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan heckled near Jhabua blast site; accused absconding
- Munnar tea estate workers end nine-day-long agitation
LG Electronics on Wednesday launched its LG Optimus G smartphone, running on the latest Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), at Rs 34,500.
Optimus G comes with a 13MP rear-end camera and 1.3MP front facing camera. It has 32GB of internal memory and can support NFC. Running on Android v4.1.2 Jelly bean, LG has extended the OS with its own Optimus 3.0 UI. The 4.7 inch smartphone has Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor.
Speaking at the launch, Soon Kwon, President South West Asia Region & MD, LG India, said, ''LG Optimus G meets the growing consumer demand by offering ample features like 13MP rear camera; 32 GB internal memory, dual screen/dual play, QSlide, quick translator, NFC,''
Optimus G also breaks away from tradition by flaunting a premium glass-made back graced with a crystal pattern.
LG introduced a number of apps to enhance the performance of its 13MP camera. Optimus G's SmartShutter senses movement and automatically adjusts shutter speed to capture crisp, blur-free images. The CheeseShutter has voice recognition capabilities and automatically clicks a picture when one says 'Cheese'. Other apps include LG's SmartStay.