LG Optimus G launched in India at Rs 34,500
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
LG Electronics on Wednesday launched its LG Optimus G smartphone, running on the latest Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), at Rs 34,500.
Optimus G comes with a 13MP rear-end camera and 1.3MP front facing camera. It has 32GB of internal memory and can support NFC. Running on Android v4.1.2 Jelly bean, LG has extended the OS with its own Optimus 3.0 UI. The 4.7 inch smartphone has Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor.
Speaking at the launch, Soon Kwon, President South West Asia Region & MD, LG India, said, ''LG Optimus G meets the growing consumer demand by offering ample features like 13MP rear camera; 32 GB internal memory, dual screen/dual play, QSlide, quick translator, NFC,''
Optimus G also breaks away from tradition by flaunting a premium glass-made back graced with a crystal pattern.
LG introduced a number of apps to enhance the performance of its 13MP camera. Optimus G's SmartShutter senses movement and automatically adjusts shutter speed to capture crisp, blur-free images. The CheeseShutter has voice recognition capabilities and automatically clicks a picture when one says 'Cheese'. Other apps include LG's SmartStay.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words