LG Optimus G launched in India at Rs 34,500
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
LG Electronics on Wednesday launched its LG Optimus G smartphone, running on the latest Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), at Rs 34,500.
Optimus G comes with a 13MP rear-end camera and 1.3MP front facing camera. It has 32GB of internal memory and can support NFC. Running on Android v4.1.2 Jelly bean, LG has extended the OS with its own Optimus 3.0 UI. The 4.7 inch smartphone has Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor.
Speaking at the launch, Soon Kwon, President South West Asia Region & MD, LG India, said, ''LG Optimus G meets the growing consumer demand by offering ample features like 13MP rear camera; 32 GB internal memory, dual screen/dual play, QSlide, quick translator, NFC,''
Optimus G also breaks away from tradition by flaunting a premium glass-made back graced with a crystal pattern.
LG introduced a number of apps to enhance the performance of its 13MP camera. Optimus G's SmartShutter senses movement and automatically adjusts shutter speed to capture crisp, blur-free images. The CheeseShutter has voice recognition capabilities and automatically clicks a picture when one says 'Cheese'. Other apps include LG's SmartStay.
The Optimus G smartphone will be available in various stores across India.