LG unveils Optimus L-Series II smartphones in India
- PM Modi, Sri Lankan President inaugurate stadium in Jaffna renovated by India
- IAF inducts first batch of women pilots into its fighter squadron
- Court says of Gulberg massacre victim Ahsan Jafri: His firing angered mob, made them kill
- Ex-Essar employee slams lawyer who, in turn, shows emails to ‘establish link’
- Orlando Shooting: Gunman Omar Mateen talked about violence in 3rd grade
LG Electronics on Monday launched its second generation Optimus L-series II smartphones devices – LG L7 II Dual and L3 II Dual – in India.
Optimus L Series II has several news design elements including, laser cut contour, rear design with pebble-like accents and smart LED lighting on the home button.
The newly launched mid-range smartphones are the latest addition to LG's Optimus family line-up. Both the gadgets support dual SIM and run on the latest Android Jelly Bean. While the 4.3 inch L7 II Dual has a 1 GHz Dual Core processor, the 3.2 inch L3 II Dual runs on a 1 GHz processor.
L Series II also offers an expanded set of user-convenient features, including QuickMemo and Safety Care.
The LG Optimus L7 II Dual, priced at Rs 18,650, features a 1 GHz dual core processor, 4 GB internal memory, 2,460 mAH battery and a 4.3 inch IPS display with 400 x 800 pixel resolution. The 8MP camera comes with LED Flash and is capable of taking pictures via voice commands with CheeseShutter. The device comes with some useful apps like the QuickTranslator, the QSlide, which promotes multi-tasking by allowing you run two functions simultaneously and live LG Mobile TV which allow you to watch 50+ live channels on the go.
Optimus L3II Dual, priced at Rs 8,800, advances the styling and convenience of the original Optimus L3 smartphone and sports a 3.2 inch IPS display and functions on a single-core 1 GHz processor. It packs a 1,540 mAH battery and runs the latest Android Jelly Bean. The dual SIM device also brings on board a 3MP rear camera and 4GB of internal storage.
With more than 10 million Optimus L Series phones sold in the first 10 months, L Series II will continue this momentum with its sophisticated style and differentiated features, said the company.
- The coaching industry wreaks an enormous social toll. What must be the policy response?
- There is an attempt to portray student activism as mere rabble-rousing
- Willingness to engage with ideas has to come from intellectuals, not political parties
- Novelist Nisar Aziz Butt is one of those who challenged the ideologies invented by men
- Swiss voted against the idea of a Universal Basic Income. But the debate continues
- Islamists are far from ones seeking escape from ethical choices modernity confronts us