LIC likely to buy Air India property in New Delhi worth Rs 800 crore
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Sahara Group's proposal to rent all 22 floors of the building was turned down by the airline, as that would have led to changing the name of the building, which is famously known as the Air India building currently.
The other two components required to make the airline cash positive includes renegotiation of contracts with oil firms and the proposed sale and lease back of the six Dreamliners that are currently grounded after a DGCA advisory issued last week.