Life and Times of Tiger Pataudi
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Here is a look at the cricket career of Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi, who died of a lung infection on Thursday.
Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi's career timeline:
* December 13, 1961: Makes debut against England in Delhi, scores 13.
* January 10, 1962: Scores maiden century in his third Test, 113 against England in Chennai.
* March 23, 1962: Leads India in his fourth Test, in Barbados, thus becoming Test cricket's youngest captain at the age of 21.
* February 12-13, 1964: Scores career-best 203 not out against England in Delhi.
* February-March 1968: Leads India to their first overseas
* Test victory in Dunedin. India go on to win an away series for the first time, beating New Zealand 3-1.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU