Life and Times of Tiger Pataudi
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK remove KXIP openers in a hurry
Here is a look at the cricket career of Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi, who died of a lung infection on Thursday.
Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi's career timeline:
* December 13, 1961: Makes debut against England in Delhi, scores 13.
* January 10, 1962: Scores maiden century in his third Test, 113 against England in Chennai.
* March 23, 1962: Leads India in his fourth Test, in Barbados, thus becoming Test cricket's youngest captain at the age of 21.
* February 12-13, 1964: Scores career-best 203 not out against England in Delhi.
* February-March 1968: Leads India to their first overseas
* Test victory in Dunedin. India go on to win an away series for the first time, beating New Zealand 3-1.
* January 23, 1975: Plays his final Test match, scoring 9 in each innings against West Indies in Mumbai
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer