Life and Times of Tiger Pataudi
- PAAS convener Hardik Patel arrested in Surat, protests across Gujarat
- Rahul makes a 'feku' jibe at Modi, says he and his friends want to usurp land
- Netaji files reveal snooping on family, doubts over death
- Bihar polls: Grand alliance finalises seat distribution
- Two killed, 10 injured as bridge collapses in rain-battered Gujarat
Here is a look at the cricket career of Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi, who died of a lung infection on Thursday.
Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi's career timeline:
* December 13, 1961: Makes debut against England in Delhi, scores 13.
* January 10, 1962: Scores maiden century in his third Test, 113 against England in Chennai.
* March 23, 1962: Leads India in his fourth Test, in Barbados, thus becoming Test cricket's youngest captain at the age of 21.
* February 12-13, 1964: Scores career-best 203 not out against England in Delhi.
* February-March 1968: Leads India to their first overseas
* Test victory in Dunedin. India go on to win an away series for the first time, beating New Zealand 3-1.