Life and Times of Tiger Pataudi
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Here is a look at the cricket career of Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi, who died of a lung infection on Thursday.
Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi's career timeline:
* December 13, 1961: Makes debut against England in Delhi, scores 13.
* January 10, 1962: Scores maiden century in his third Test, 113 against England in Chennai.
* March 23, 1962: Leads India in his fourth Test, in Barbados, thus becoming Test cricket's youngest captain at the age of 21.
* February 12-13, 1964: Scores career-best 203 not out against England in Delhi.
* February-March 1968: Leads India to their first overseas
* Test victory in Dunedin. India go on to win an away series for the first time, beating New Zealand 3-1.
* January 23, 1975: Plays his final Test match, scoring 9 in each innings against West Indies in Mumbai