'Life of Pi' a masterpiece: AR Rahman
- Kalikho Pul's body found hanging from ceiling fan in CM house
- Kalikho Pul: A carpenter who became Arunachal chief minister
- Raghuram Rajan: Risks to inflation target of 5% for March 2017 continue to be on upside
- Irom Sharmila to break 16-year long fast today, start a new fight
- Topgun Abhinav Bindra falls in a shoot-out at Rio
Music maestro AR Rahman seems to have watched director Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi' starring Suraj Sharma, Irrfan Khan, Tabu and Tobey Maguire. 'Life of Pi' is based on Yann Martel's Booker prize winning novel and is set for a 21st November release in India.
Rahman, two time Academy Award winning Indian music director tweeted "Just watched Life of Pi at Fox Studios...it's a masterpiece!! So much Tamil in it !! Don't miss it ....;-)."
'Life of Pi' is story of an Indian boy named Pi, a zoo keeper's son who finds himself in the company of a hyena, zebra, orangutan, and a Bengal tiger after a shipwreck sets them adrift in the Pacific Ocean.
- Una awakening: New focus on land distribution for redemption of Dalit dignity
- Angered by gau rakshak, now PM Modi must apply the same principle to all crime
- Governors, with rare exceptions, have been acting as if employees of the Central govt
- Arctic opportunities: India should leverage trade talks with South Korea
- PM Modi's belated statements on gau rakshaks still require scrutiny
- Changing a name of place can be an act of power or about the politics of visibility