'Life of Pi' a masterpiece: AR Rahman
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Music maestro AR Rahman seems to have watched director Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi' starring Suraj Sharma, Irrfan Khan, Tabu and Tobey Maguire. 'Life of Pi' is based on Yann Martel's Booker prize winning novel and is set for a 21st November release in India.
Rahman, two time Academy Award winning Indian music director tweeted "Just watched Life of Pi at Fox Studios...it's a masterpiece!! So much Tamil in it !! Don't miss it ....;-)."
'Life of Pi' is story of an Indian boy named Pi, a zoo keeper's son who finds himself in the company of a hyena, zebra, orangutan, and a Bengal tiger after a shipwreck sets them adrift in the Pacific Ocean.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties