'Life of Pi' a masterpiece: AR Rahman
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
Music maestro AR Rahman seems to have watched director Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi' starring Suraj Sharma, Irrfan Khan, Tabu and Tobey Maguire. 'Life of Pi' is based on Yann Martel's Booker prize winning novel and is set for a 21st November release in India.
Rahman, two time Academy Award winning Indian music director tweeted "Just watched Life of Pi at Fox Studios...it's a masterpiece!! So much Tamil in it !! Don't miss it ....;-)."
'Life of Pi' is story of an Indian boy named Pi, a zoo keeper's son who finds himself in the company of a hyena, zebra, orangutan, and a Bengal tiger after a shipwreck sets them adrift in the Pacific Ocean.