'Life of Pi' a masterpiece: AR Rahman
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
Music maestro AR Rahman seems to have watched director Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi' starring Suraj Sharma, Irrfan Khan, Tabu and Tobey Maguire. 'Life of Pi' is based on Yann Martel's Booker prize winning novel and is set for a 21st November release in India.
Rahman, two time Academy Award winning Indian music director tweeted "Just watched Life of Pi at Fox Studios...it's a masterpiece!! So much Tamil in it !! Don't miss it ....;-)."
'Life of Pi' is story of an Indian boy named Pi, a zoo keeper's son who finds himself in the company of a hyena, zebra, orangutan, and a Bengal tiger after a shipwreck sets them adrift in the Pacific Ocean.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today