Light rain, cold winds in city
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
Light rain in the city brought down the day temperature by three degrees, making it four degrees below normal. The nip in the air was caused due to snowfall in the upper reaches of Himachal Pradesh. Cold winds blew throughout the day.
The maximum temperature was recorded as 21.5 degrees, four degrees below normal, while the minimum temperature was 10.9, three degrees above normal due to the cloudy conditions. On Wednesday, the maximum temperature was recorded as 24.3 degrees.
The upper reaches of Himachal received moderate snowfall while rain and thundershowers were experienced at many places in the state. The impact could be felt in the city as well. The sky remained cloudy through most part of the day with the sun playing hide-and-seek. For the past few days, the mornings had been relatively warm and there was a sharp dip in the temperature in the evening.
- Chance discovery of a photograph led to the arrest of two policemen, two others in murder case
- Death sentence: Man used company’s car to kidnap teen, it led to arrest of all three
- Kievan halves
- Khurshid likely to meet Pakistani counterpart today
- Tenants murdered landlady, daughter to claim ownership of house: Police
- Common causes