Light showers bring chill back to city
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- âWe gave instant justice, todayâs youth canât stand up for their mothersâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Biggest phase of voting kicks off across 121 seats in 12 states
Light showers and a cool breeze brought chill back to the capital today after days of pleasant weather.
The minimum was recorded at 9.7 degree Celsius, three degrees above normal and up from yesterday's 8.3 degrees.
The city experienced light showers as the day progressed.
Yesterday, the maximum was recorded at 24.1 degree Celsius, four degree above normal.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18