Light showers bring chill back to city
- Hunkar rally: I want to see Narendra Modi as the future PM, says Paswan
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
- Pandemonium in J&K Assembly over Farooq Abdullah's comment on Kashmiris
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
Light showers and a cool breeze brought chill back to the capital today after days of pleasant weather.
The minimum was recorded at 9.7 degree Celsius, three degrees above normal and up from yesterday's 8.3 degrees.
The city experienced light showers as the day progressed.
Yesterday, the maximum was recorded at 24.1 degree Celsius, four degree above normal.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today
- Won’t return to NDA even if Narendra Modi is not PM candidate: JD(U)