Lindsay demands half a million dollars to promote energy drink in Dubai
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Cash-strapped Lindsay Lohan is demanding half a million dollars for an energy drink promotional appearance in Dubai.
But the troubled actress' latest legal woes could derail the planned trip, reported Radar Online.
"Lindsay wants USD 500k for an appearance in Dubai to promote Mr Pink's Ginseng Energy Drink, which executives at the company are balking at. Mr Pink is prepared to offer the actress USD 200k, and would pay for all of Lohan's travel expenses," a source said.
"However, the trip might not happen at all because of Lindsay's criminal past and current pending criminal charges. Dubai has very strict laws about convicted criminals entering the country, and Lindsay is still on probation for a necklace theft case. Lindsay is very upset about her financial woes and doesn't trust her new lawyer, Mark Heller, to handle the Dubai travel problem," the insider added. The 26-year-old starlet was forced to move from Los Angeles, back to New York, because she could no longer afford to pay the USD 8000 monthly rent on her house.