Lindsay Lohan accuse of stealing Elizabeth Taylor bracelet
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR struggle in modest chase against SRH
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, has been accused of stealing a bracelet that once belonged to Elizabeth Taylor from the screen legend's longtime nurse.
The 'Mean Girls' star, 26, is planning to replace it with a fake, so that she could keep the pricey bauble for herself, reported Radar online.
"Lindsay had taken the bracelet that was owned by Taylor ¿ and left to her long-time nurse after she died ¿ without the nurse's knowledge or permission, to a jeweller. Lindsay wanted the jeweller to reproduce a fake replica of the bracelet and she planned on giving that one back to the nurse," a source said.
The nurse initially gave Lohan the benefit of the doubt, thinking that she had just accidentally forgotten to take the bracelet off after trying it on.
However, that theory was soon shot down when the nurse realised the bracelet disappeared right after Lohan was at the house, and she knew that it had to have been Lohan who took it.
"One of Lindsay's people eventually returned the bracelet to the nurse, who was extremely upset about what had transpired," the source added.