Lindsay Lohan accuse of stealing Elizabeth Taylor bracelet
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Thousands join Narendra Modi as he begins roadshow ahead of filing nomination from Varanasi
- Modi to Cong: Just 20 days more...Will take revenge
- SC to frame rules to snip govt ads
- Donât allow regional parties to contest LS polls: Chavan
- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: Modi urges youngsters to vote; Medha Patkar alleges money distribution by parties
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, has been accused of stealing a bracelet that once belonged to Elizabeth Taylor from the screen legend's longtime nurse.
The 'Mean Girls' star, 26, is planning to replace it with a fake, so that she could keep the pricey bauble for herself, reported Radar online.
"Lindsay had taken the bracelet that was owned by Taylor ¿ and left to her long-time nurse after she died ¿ without the nurse's knowledge or permission, to a jeweller. Lindsay wanted the jeweller to reproduce a fake replica of the bracelet and she planned on giving that one back to the nurse," a source said.
The nurse initially gave Lohan the benefit of the doubt, thinking that she had just accidentally forgotten to take the bracelet off after trying it on.
However, that theory was soon shot down when the nurse realised the bracelet disappeared right after Lohan was at the house, and she knew that it had to have been Lohan who took it.
"One of Lindsay's people eventually returned the bracelet to the nurse, who was extremely upset about what had transpired," the source added.
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling
- Hyderabad blast 2013: Agencies hunt for Mangalore ‘source’
- Police raids Giriraj Singh's home to arrest him for hate remarks
- Main accused in hawala racket has underworld links: Police
- Sindhu, Kashyap advance, Srikanth exits early at Asian C’ships