Lindsay Lohan angry with 'Scary Movie 5' bosses for gag about her revoked probation
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly furious with 'Scary Movie 5' producers for including a joke about her probation being revoked in a new trailer of the film.
The working script of the spoof film contained a scene where the 26-year-old actress screams bloody murder and it's revealed that she's just watching her film 'Herbie: Fully Loaded.'
But in the new trailer released on Friday, it shows the 'Parent Trap' star screaming at a fake news clip of her probation being revoked instead, TMZ.com reported.
According to the sources, the change was never cleared by Lohan.
Producers had assured Lohan that she'd have the final say on what jokes went in, so she was livid when she saw the probation joke.
Lohan believes that the final joke was meant as payback from producers, all because they blame her for holding up the shoot and trashing her trailer.
Lohan is planning to speak to her team this week over the alleged breach of contract.