Lindsay Lohan angry with 'Scary Movie 5' bosses for gag about her revoked probation
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi files nomination, says he didn't get personal with Narendra Modi
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly furious with 'Scary Movie 5' producers for including a joke about her probation being revoked in a new trailer of the film.
The working script of the spoof film contained a scene where the 26-year-old actress screams bloody murder and it's revealed that she's just watching her film 'Herbie: Fully Loaded.'
But in the new trailer released on Friday, it shows the 'Parent Trap' star screaming at a fake news clip of her probation being revoked instead, TMZ.com reported.
According to the sources, the change was never cleared by Lohan.
Producers had assured Lohan that she'd have the final say on what jokes went in, so she was livid when she saw the probation joke.
Lohan believes that the final joke was meant as payback from producers, all because they blame her for holding up the shoot and trashing her trailer.
Lohan is planning to speak to her team this week over the alleged breach of contract.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit