Lindsay Lohan dating DJ Julian Cavin?
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating DJ Julian Cavin. The 26-year-old 'Liz and Dick' star has been seeing the 22-year-old turntable jockey for a couple of weeks and they are both very into each other, reported the Huffington Post.
"Dating may be too heavy of a word to use right now but they were sucking face in front of everyone on Friday night. They haven't been hooking up that long. But they spent all weekend together and they're seeing each other," a source said.
However, the evening did not go entirely smooth as the 'Mean Girls' star, who was recently romantically linked to The Wanted's Max George, got involved in a heated argument with another girl at New York's Goldbar nightclub.
"She was a mess. She started dirty dancing (on Julian) when he wasn't in the (DJ) booth. When a girl friend of Julian's made an innocent comment to Lindsay's friend about Lindsay and Julian as 'a cute couple', she flipped out and told Lindsay.
"Lindsay then turned to the girl and said 'What do you think you're doing?' Lindsay grabbed every bouncer and bottle girl she could find and goes 'Get this girl out of here'. But they didn't kick her out. The girl went into the DJ booth, and eventually Lindsay left."
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18