Lindsay Lohan feels lost without work
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Troubled star Lindsay Lohan says she gets bored when she isn't working.
The 26-year-old actress will star in erotic thriller 'The Canyons' and during its filming she was delighted to be back working on movies, reported Sunday Times magazine.
"I needed time to figure out all my life that I would created for myself, essentially, and I kind of realised, 'What am I doing? I like doing this. I like being here. This makes me happy," Lohan said.
Earlier in the shooting for 'The Canyons', the star had suggested she might travel to Africa once filming had finished, although by the end she was desperate to keep going with her film career.
"I don't want to take a while off, I want to keep working. There's some other scripts, and I eventually want to direct, so maybe when I'm not filming I can be directing something, because I learned so much from the people that I worked with," she said.