Lindsay Lohan feels lost without work
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Troubled star Lindsay Lohan says she gets bored when she isn't working.
The 26-year-old actress will star in erotic thriller 'The Canyons' and during its filming she was delighted to be back working on movies, reported Sunday Times magazine.
"I needed time to figure out all my life that I would created for myself, essentially, and I kind of realised, 'What am I doing? I like doing this. I like being here. This makes me happy," Lohan said.
Earlier in the shooting for 'The Canyons', the star had suggested she might travel to Africa once filming had finished, although by the end she was desperate to keep going with her film career.
"I don't want to take a while off, I want to keep working. There's some other scripts, and I eventually want to direct, so maybe when I'm not filming I can be directing something, because I learned so much from the people that I worked with," she said.