Lindsay Lohan feels lost without work
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Troubled star Lindsay Lohan says she gets bored when she isn't working.
The 26-year-old actress will star in erotic thriller 'The Canyons' and during its filming she was delighted to be back working on movies, reported Sunday Times magazine.
"I needed time to figure out all my life that I would created for myself, essentially, and I kind of realised, 'What am I doing? I like doing this. I like being here. This makes me happy," Lohan said.
Earlier in the shooting for 'The Canyons', the star had suggested she might travel to Africa once filming had finished, although by the end she was desperate to keep going with her film career.
"I don't want to take a while off, I want to keep working. There's some other scripts, and I eventually want to direct, so maybe when I'm not filming I can be directing something, because I learned so much from the people that I worked with," she said.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly