Lindsay Lohan locked herself to avoid four-way sex scene in new flick
- Tanzanian student was not stripped, paraded naked: K'taka Home Minister
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi move SC challenging Delhi HC order
- Budget session of Parliament to begin on Feb 23; Jaitley hopeful of GST
- Suspended UP chief engineer Yadav Singh arrested, Congress, BJP say probe links
- Will stand by Pakistan if it acts on terror: Rajnath Singh
Lindsay Lohan locked herself in a walk-in closet with her friend and refused to come out prior to shooting a four-way sex scene with three porn stars on the set of 'The Canyons', it has been revealed.
According to veteran profile writer Stephen Rodrick, film director Paul Schrader tried first to coax her out, and then resorted to threatening her through the locked closet door, Us magazine reported.
After an hour of non-compliance, the 65-year-old director finally had the idea to strip down himself to make Lohan feel more comfortable, and it worked.
Lohan then proceeded to film one take of a 14-minute sex scene, which included her co-star and famed porn star James Deen.
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar