Lindsay Lohan locked herself to avoid four-way sex scene in new flick
- Centre slashes petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2; Delhi rates go up due to VAT
- PM Modi launches Skill India, says war against poverty will be won
- Indian Army says drone shot down by Pak not its
- CBI arrests Karnataka Congress MLA Anil Lad in illegal mining case
- Swati Maliwal not even remotely connected to me: Kejriwal on DCW row
Lindsay Lohan locked herself in a walk-in closet with her friend and refused to come out prior to shooting a four-way sex scene with three porn stars on the set of 'The Canyons', it has been revealed.
According to veteran profile writer Stephen Rodrick, film director Paul Schrader tried first to coax her out, and then resorted to threatening her through the locked closet door, Us magazine reported.
After an hour of non-compliance, the 65-year-old director finally had the idea to strip down himself to make Lohan feel more comfortable, and it worked.
Lohan then proceeded to film one take of a 14-minute sex scene, which included her co-star and famed porn star James Deen.