Lindsay Lohan locked herself to avoid four-way sex scene in new flick
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Lindsay Lohan locked herself in a walk-in closet with her friend and refused to come out prior to shooting a four-way sex scene with three porn stars on the set of 'The Canyons', it has been revealed.
According to veteran profile writer Stephen Rodrick, film director Paul Schrader tried first to coax her out, and then resorted to threatening her through the locked closet door, Us magazine reported.
After an hour of non-compliance, the 65-year-old director finally had the idea to strip down himself to make Lohan feel more comfortable, and it worked.
Lohan then proceeded to film one take of a 14-minute sex scene, which included her co-star and famed porn star James Deen.