Lindsay Lohan locked herself to avoid four-way sex scene in new flick
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Lindsay Lohan locked herself in a walk-in closet with her friend and refused to come out prior to shooting a four-way sex scene with three porn stars on the set of 'The Canyons', it has been revealed.
According to veteran profile writer Stephen Rodrick, film director Paul Schrader tried first to coax her out, and then resorted to threatening her through the locked closet door, Us magazine reported.
After an hour of non-compliance, the 65-year-old director finally had the idea to strip down himself to make Lohan feel more comfortable, and it worked.
Lohan then proceeded to film one take of a 14-minute sex scene, which included her co-star and famed porn star James Deen.
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express
- Salman Khanâ€™s â€˜Jai Hoâ€™ collects Rs 100 cr worldwide despite slowÂ start
- Narendra Modi attacks Congress over lack of war memorial