Lindsay Lohan locked herself to avoid four-way sex scene in new flick
Lindsay Lohan locked herself in a walk-in closet with her friend and refused to come out prior to shooting a four-way sex scene with three porn stars on the set of 'The Canyons', it has been revealed.
According to veteran profile writer Stephen Rodrick, film director Paul Schrader tried first to coax her out, and then resorted to threatening her through the locked closet door, Us magazine reported.
After an hour of non-compliance, the 65-year-old director finally had the idea to strip down himself to make Lohan feel more comfortable, and it worked.
Lohan then proceeded to film one take of a 14-minute sex scene, which included her co-star and famed porn star James Deen.
- Birbhum gangrape: SC asks WB govt to pay Rs 5 lakh to victim
- I'm not an outsider in India: Azhar
- Elated by India's abstention at UN vote, Lanka frees fishermen
- 272 people to vote for Lok Sabha poll for the first time in 67 yrs
- 50,000 licenced arms in Assam; only 20% deposited so far
- HIV test not a norm yet with transgenders: Study