Lindsay Lohan offered job in strip club's website
- Election Live: I really don't get Arvind Kejriwal's criticism of the media, says Omar Abdullah
- Seven-storey building collapses in Mumbai
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- John Kerry refuses to comment on Narendra Modi visa issue
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been offered a job by the Scores strip club in New York.
The club has offered to pay Lohan's bill if she works for them as their online video chat webmaster, reported Aceshowbiz.
Scores has also offered to pay the rent of Lohan's Beverley Hills mansion for the next couple of months in the hope she will agree to their deal, reported Aceshowbiz.
The 26-year-old 'Mean Girls' star currently faces losing designer clothes, family heirlooms and "potentially embarrassing" articles stored in her private locker after falling behind on payments.
Her bank accounts have been frozen by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) over unpaid taxes of USD 233,904 for 2009 and 2010, and she also owes USD 8,000 in rent for her mansion.
The strip club sends the proposal in a letter to her lawyer.
"We understand that you have recently been spending some time in NYC, and we would like to arrange for you to host a few events online for ScoresLive.com," the letter read.