Lindsay Lohan owes lawyer $300,000?
- Somnath Bharti surrenders before police, says was not evading arrest
- Strong evidence of flowing salt water on Mars: Study
- Obama at UNGA, asks world to unite in fight against terrorism
- Congress insulting Modi's devotion to his mother is pathetic: BJP
- No evidence against ex-PM Manmohan Singh in coal scam case: CBI to court
'Liz & Dick' actress Lindsay Lohan reportedly owes her former attorney USD 300,000 in unpaid legal fees.
The 26-year old star recently sacked Shawn Holley and replaced her with New York based lawyer Mark Heller but the troubled actress is said to owe a substantial sum to the former, reported RadarOnline.
"Lindsay owes Shawn over USD 300,000 in legal fees and she hasn't made any payments to her in over six months. Lindsay hadn't paid anything for any of the work Shawn has done on her three new criminal charges of lying to cops, in connection with her car accident in Santa Monica last summer," a source said.
"Shawn has kept Lindsay out of jail for over five years now. Shawn is extremely respected by judges and prosecutors and that has benefited Lindsay greatly. Lindsay's new criminal attorney, Mark Heller, certainly doesn't have the revered reputation that Shawn does," the source added.
"I suspect that Lindsay's new attorney is either representing her for a reduced fee, or not charging her at all. I think Mark wants the publicity that representing Lindsay Lohan can bring," the insider claimed.