Lindsay Lohan owes lawyer $300,000?
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
'Liz & Dick' actress Lindsay Lohan reportedly owes her former attorney USD 300,000 in unpaid legal fees.
The 26-year old star recently sacked Shawn Holley and replaced her with New York based lawyer Mark Heller but the troubled actress is said to owe a substantial sum to the former, reported RadarOnline.
"Lindsay owes Shawn over USD 300,000 in legal fees and she hasn't made any payments to her in over six months. Lindsay hadn't paid anything for any of the work Shawn has done on her three new criminal charges of lying to cops, in connection with her car accident in Santa Monica last summer," a source said.
"Shawn has kept Lindsay out of jail for over five years now. Shawn is extremely respected by judges and prosecutors and that has benefited Lindsay greatly. Lindsay's new criminal attorney, Mark Heller, certainly doesn't have the revered reputation that Shawn does," the source added.
"I suspect that Lindsay's new attorney is either representing her for a reduced fee, or not charging her at all. I think Mark wants the publicity that representing Lindsay Lohan can bring," the insider claimed.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer