Lindsay Lohan owes lawyer $300,000?
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
'Liz & Dick' actress Lindsay Lohan reportedly owes her former attorney USD 300,000 in unpaid legal fees.
The 26-year old star recently sacked Shawn Holley and replaced her with New York based lawyer Mark Heller but the troubled actress is said to owe a substantial sum to the former, reported RadarOnline.
"Lindsay owes Shawn over USD 300,000 in legal fees and she hasn't made any payments to her in over six months. Lindsay hadn't paid anything for any of the work Shawn has done on her three new criminal charges of lying to cops, in connection with her car accident in Santa Monica last summer," a source said.
"Shawn has kept Lindsay out of jail for over five years now. Shawn is extremely respected by judges and prosecutors and that has benefited Lindsay greatly. Lindsay's new criminal attorney, Mark Heller, certainly doesn't have the revered reputation that Shawn does," the source added.
"I suspect that Lindsay's new attorney is either representing her for a reduced fee, or not charging her at all. I think Mark wants the publicity that representing Lindsay Lohan can bring," the insider claimed.
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis