Lindsay Lohan owes lawyer $300,000?
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
'Liz & Dick' actress Lindsay Lohan reportedly owes her former attorney USD 300,000 in unpaid legal fees.
The 26-year old star recently sacked Shawn Holley and replaced her with New York based lawyer Mark Heller but the troubled actress is said to owe a substantial sum to the former, reported RadarOnline.
"Lindsay owes Shawn over USD 300,000 in legal fees and she hasn't made any payments to her in over six months. Lindsay hadn't paid anything for any of the work Shawn has done on her three new criminal charges of lying to cops, in connection with her car accident in Santa Monica last summer," a source said.
"Shawn has kept Lindsay out of jail for over five years now. Shawn is extremely respected by judges and prosecutors and that has benefited Lindsay greatly. Lindsay's new criminal attorney, Mark Heller, certainly doesn't have the revered reputation that Shawn does," the source added.
"I suspect that Lindsay's new attorney is either representing her for a reduced fee, or not charging her at all. I think Mark wants the publicity that representing Lindsay Lohan can bring," the insider claimed.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it