Lindsay Lohan owes lawyer $300,000?
- LIVE: Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken away for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
'Liz & Dick' actress Lindsay Lohan reportedly owes her former attorney USD 300,000 in unpaid legal fees.
The 26-year old star recently sacked Shawn Holley and replaced her with New York based lawyer Mark Heller but the troubled actress is said to owe a substantial sum to the former, reported RadarOnline.
"Lindsay owes Shawn over USD 300,000 in legal fees and she hasn't made any payments to her in over six months. Lindsay hadn't paid anything for any of the work Shawn has done on her three new criminal charges of lying to cops, in connection with her car accident in Santa Monica last summer," a source said.
"Shawn has kept Lindsay out of jail for over five years now. Shawn is extremely respected by judges and prosecutors and that has benefited Lindsay greatly. Lindsay's new criminal attorney, Mark Heller, certainly doesn't have the revered reputation that Shawn does," the source added.
"I suspect that Lindsay's new attorney is either representing her for a reduced fee, or not charging her at all. I think Mark wants the publicity that representing Lindsay Lohan can bring," the insider claimed.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students