Lindsay Lohan refused to kiss Charlie Sheen for 'Scary Movie 5
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Troubled star Lindsay Lohan allegedly refused to kiss on-screen husband Charlie Sheen for the upcoming horror comedy 'Scary Movie 5'.
The 26-year-old actress reportedly had producers write out any instances in the film where Lohan and Sheen's characters locked lips because she was concerned about his wild past, a media report said.
Prior to the shoot, Lohan voiced her concerns about kissing Sheen to producers, who did not change the script until the day of filming.
Friends of the starlet said Lohan was supposed to kiss Sheen three times in a bedroom scene, but ultimately used a double.
Sources also say that Sheen was fine with the scene changes and never protested Lohan's objections to kissing him.
Lohan and the producers of the comedy have continued to clash. She was accused by bosses of trashing her trailer and clogging its toilet, allegations she has since denied.