Lindsay Lohan refused to kiss Charlie Sheen for 'Scary Movie 5
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Troubled star Lindsay Lohan allegedly refused to kiss on-screen husband Charlie Sheen for the upcoming horror comedy 'Scary Movie 5'.
The 26-year-old actress reportedly had producers write out any instances in the film where Lohan and Sheen's characters locked lips because she was concerned about his wild past, a media report said.
Prior to the shoot, Lohan voiced her concerns about kissing Sheen to producers, who did not change the script until the day of filming.
Friends of the starlet said Lohan was supposed to kiss Sheen three times in a bedroom scene, but ultimately used a double.
Sources also say that Sheen was fine with the scene changes and never protested Lohan's objections to kissing him.
Lohan and the producers of the comedy have continued to clash. She was accused by bosses of trashing her trailer and clogging its toilet, allegations she has since denied.