Lindsay Lohan rejects 'Dancing with the Stars' offer
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- Telangana fallout: Governor accepts Reddy's resignation as Andhra Chief Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targest Mukesh Ambani again
- A day after Parliament passes Telangana bill, Hyderabad airport on red alert over threat letter
- Govt refuses security to IPL due to Lok Sabha polls, South Africa favourite to host 7th edition
Troubled star Lindsay Lohan has reportedly declined an offer to join the cast of 'Dancing with the Stars' this season.
Despite the 26-year-old actress' climbing debt she does not want to do reality television no matter what the price tag, reported New York Daily News.
"The actress was made several offers to join the DWTS cast this upcoming season -- offers that maxed out at USD 550,000," a source said.
After Lohan's many stints with the law and movie set fiascos, her turning this down comes as a bit of a shock as 'Dancing with the Stars is one of the most popular reality shows on TV.
"She wants to stick to film," the source added.
Lohan recently starred in Lifetime movie 'Liz & Dick' in which she play Elizabeth Taylor and also has a cameo in the upcoming Adrien Brody film "InAPPropriate".