Lindsay Lohan rejects 'Dancing with the Stars' offer
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Troubled star Lindsay Lohan has reportedly declined an offer to join the cast of 'Dancing with the Stars' this season.
Despite the 26-year-old actress' climbing debt she does not want to do reality television no matter what the price tag, reported New York Daily News.
"The actress was made several offers to join the DWTS cast this upcoming season -- offers that maxed out at USD 550,000," a source said.
After Lohan's many stints with the law and movie set fiascos, her turning this down comes as a bit of a shock as 'Dancing with the Stars is one of the most popular reality shows on TV.
"She wants to stick to film," the source added.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment