Lindsay Lohan struggling to pay rent?
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan may be in danger of getting kicked out of her Beverly Hills home in which she is currently staying as she reportedly has no money to pay her rent.
Lohan barely has money to pay her monthly rent and wants to back out of the lease she signed earlier this year after she was signed on to "Liz & Dick", reported Aceshowbiz.
She's confident that her role as Hollywood dame Elizabeth Taylor in the TV movie would put her acting career back on fast track, but it turned out the project was panned by critics.
Her tax debt that led to IRS seizing her bank accounts is believed have made the situation worse for her. The lease will end in February 2013.
Lohan, 26, reportedly is doing whatever it takes to make it work because the owners of the home warned her that the penalty for breaking the lease was massive.
The actress allegedly plans to move to New York, where her mother stays, once the lease is over.