Lindsay Lohan struggling to pay rent?
- Lok Sabha polls: 11 parties come together to defeat Cong, counter Modi, say they are the 'first front'
- Lalu Prasad fights rebellion, 9 MLAs back to RJD fold, blames Nitish Kumar for hatching a conspiracy
- Shinde does a u-turn, says he meant to 'crush' social media, not electronic media
- Supreme Court rejects exemption plea, Subrata Roy to appear tomorrow
- AAP gears up for LS polls, party to add gas pricing issue in manifesto to target BJP, Cong
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan may be in danger of getting kicked out of her Beverly Hills home in which she is currently staying as she reportedly has no money to pay her rent.
Lohan barely has money to pay her monthly rent and wants to back out of the lease she signed earlier this year after she was signed on to "Liz & Dick", reported Aceshowbiz.
She's confident that her role as Hollywood dame Elizabeth Taylor in the TV movie would put her acting career back on fast track, but it turned out the project was panned by critics.
Her tax debt that led to IRS seizing her bank accounts is believed have made the situation worse for her. The lease will end in February 2013.
Lohan, 26, reportedly is doing whatever it takes to make it work because the owners of the home warned her that the penalty for breaking the lease was massive.
The actress allegedly plans to move to New York, where her mother stays, once the lease is over.
- At 23, the Indian creator of the smart ring is the youngest to address Mobile World Congress
- Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) joins hand with BJP
- Kejriwal letter questions Rahul on gas pricing, Ambani links
- Man immolates self in front of Assam secretariat
- Ex-Armyman, ISI spy for 2 years, held
- NIA nabs 2 from UP for blasts at Modi’s rally