Lindsay Lohan trying to clean up her bad influences?
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly stopped taking the calls of some of her friends in a bid to remove the bad influences from her life and get herself back on track.
The 26-year-old "Liz and Dick" star, who has endured several stints in rehab and numerous legal problems, including recently having her probation revoked after it was claimed she lied to police, has realised that not all of her friends want what is best for her, reported the New York Daily News.
"She hasn't been texting and calling back some of the people who she just parties with.
"She is realizing there are people in her life who are bad influences, who think it's funny when she wants to fill water bottles with alcohol and go out, or stay out all night at nightclubs in New York and look sloppy in photos. These aren't her real friends," a source said.