Lindsay Lohan trying to clean up her bad influences?
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly stopped taking the calls of some of her friends in a bid to remove the bad influences from her life and get herself back on track.
The 26-year-old "Liz and Dick" star, who has endured several stints in rehab and numerous legal problems, including recently having her probation revoked after it was claimed she lied to police, has realised that not all of her friends want what is best for her, reported the New York Daily News.
"She hasn't been texting and calling back some of the people who she just parties with.
"She is realizing there are people in her life who are bad influences, who think it's funny when she wants to fill water bottles with alcohol and go out, or stay out all night at nightclubs in New York and look sloppy in photos. These aren't her real friends," a source said.
- Internal Maoist document targets 12 political leaders
- Forces didn’t follow SoP, says MHA
- ‘Teesta NGOs got foreign donations worth Rs 4 cr’
- Unable to pay to cheat, another student tries to kill himself in UP
- ‘Ignored’ by AAP, Mallika says won’t contest LS elections
- He didn’t want to lose a year, mother had mortgaged ring to arrange ‘bribe’
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express