Lindsay Lohan trying to clean up her bad influences?
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly stopped taking the calls of some of her friends in a bid to remove the bad influences from her life and get herself back on track.
The 26-year-old "Liz and Dick" star, who has endured several stints in rehab and numerous legal problems, including recently having her probation revoked after it was claimed she lied to police, has realised that not all of her friends want what is best for her, reported the New York Daily News.
"She hasn't been texting and calling back some of the people who she just parties with.