Lindsay Lohan trying to clean up her bad influences?
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in north india
- Modi sarkar on right track to bring 'achche din': LK Advani
- Army officer injured in encounter with militants in J&K's Kupwara district
- Modi in Malaysia: Religion should be delinked from terror, says PM
- US 'will not relent' in Islamic State campaign, says Barack Obama
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly stopped taking the calls of some of her friends in a bid to remove the bad influences from her life and get herself back on track.
The 26-year-old "Liz and Dick" star, who has endured several stints in rehab and numerous legal problems, including recently having her probation revoked after it was claimed she lied to police, has realised that not all of her friends want what is best for her, reported the New York Daily News.
"She hasn't been texting and calling back some of the people who she just parties with.
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance
- Slogans should be backed with appropriate strategies, else they remain showbiz
- Ideas seem to be the BJP’s enemy, whether from within or from without
- No country is ready to send boots on the ground, thus ensuring the survival of the IS
- Bad monsoon memories
- Across the aisle: A flat growth rate indicates India's economy is in poor shape