Lindsay Lohan's mother arrested for drunk driving
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina was arrested for drunk driving and her blood alcohol was more than double the legal limit.
The 50-year-old Dina was pulled over on the Northern State
Parkway by New York State Police around 11 pm on Thursday
night for speeding in her white BMW.
The police decided to do a test on her as she appeared intoxicated. Her blood alcohol level registered at .20 which is more than twice the legal limit of .08 Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC), TMZ reported.
Medical personnel were called after Dina "made an allegation that she was injured during the course of the arrest," according to the police. She later retracted the claim.
Dina was taken to a nearby station where she has been booked for two counts of driving while intoxicated and one
count of speeding.
She was released later and is due back in court later this month.