Lindsay Lohan's mother arrested for drunk driving
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina was arrested for drunk driving and her blood alcohol was more than double the legal limit.
The 50-year-old Dina was pulled over on the Northern State
Parkway by New York State Police around 11 pm on Thursday
night for speeding in her white BMW.
The police decided to do a test on her as she appeared intoxicated. Her blood alcohol level registered at .20 which is more than twice the legal limit of .08 Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC), TMZ reported.
Medical personnel were called after Dina "made an allegation that she was injured during the course of the arrest," according to the police. She later retracted the claim.
Dina was taken to a nearby station where she has been booked for two counts of driving while intoxicated and one
count of speeding.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment