Lindsay Lohan's mother arrested for drunk driving
- Target Uttar Pradesh: Modi goes to Varanasi, Rajnath to Lucknow
- TRS rules out alliance with Congress in LS, assembly polls
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina was arrested for drunk driving and her blood alcohol was more than double the legal limit.
The 50-year-old Dina was pulled over on the Northern State
Parkway by New York State Police around 11 pm on Thursday
night for speeding in her white BMW.
The police decided to do a test on her as she appeared intoxicated. Her blood alcohol level registered at .20 which is more than twice the legal limit of .08 Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC), TMZ reported.
Medical personnel were called after Dina "made an allegation that she was injured during the course of the arrest," according to the police. She later retracted the claim.
Dina was taken to a nearby station where she has been booked for two counts of driving while intoxicated and one
count of speeding.
She was released later and is due back in court later this month.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy