Lindsay Lohan's mother arrested for drunk driving
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina was arrested for drunk driving and her blood alcohol was more than double the legal limit.
The 50-year-old Dina was pulled over on the Northern State
Parkway by New York State Police around 11 pm on Thursday
night for speeding in her white BMW.
The police decided to do a test on her as she appeared intoxicated. Her blood alcohol level registered at .20 which is more than twice the legal limit of .08 Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC), TMZ reported.
Medical personnel were called after Dina "made an allegation that she was injured during the course of the arrest," according to the police. She later retracted the claim.
Dina was taken to a nearby station where she has been booked for two counts of driving while intoxicated and one
count of speeding.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.