Lindsay Lohan's probation to be revoked
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
Troubled star Lindsay Lohan's probation stemming from the jewellery theft will be revoked for lying to cops that she was not sitting behind the wheel in a car crash involving her last summer.
The judge reportedly will revoke the 26-year-old actress's probation in the jewellery theft as soon as criminal charges against her are filed by the attorney, reported Ace Showbiz.
Lohan initially told the cops the accident happened because she was cut off by a semi-truck and when she tried to stop her rented Porche, the brakes didn't work.
She later contradicted her own statement by claiming that she didn't sit behind the wheel. A male, who was in the car with her, allegedly testified to the officers that she was indeed the driver.
In addition to triggering a probation violation in the shoplifting case, the "Liz & Dick" actress, who is currently busy doing a press tour to promote the new TV movie, could go back to jail if she's convicted of giving false information.
The case will go to LA County Superior Court Judge Jane Godfrey for arraignment.