Lindsay Lohan's probation to be revoked
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Troubled star Lindsay Lohan's probation stemming from the jewellery theft will be revoked for lying to cops that she was not sitting behind the wheel in a car crash involving her last summer.
The judge reportedly will revoke the 26-year-old actress's probation in the jewellery theft as soon as criminal charges against her are filed by the attorney, reported Ace Showbiz.
Lohan initially told the cops the accident happened because she was cut off by a semi-truck and when she tried to stop her rented Porche, the brakes didn't work.
She later contradicted her own statement by claiming that she didn't sit behind the wheel. A male, who was in the car with her, allegedly testified to the officers that she was indeed the driver.
In addition to triggering a probation violation in the shoplifting case, the "Liz & Dick" actress, who is currently busy doing a press tour to promote the new TV movie, could go back to jail if she's convicted of giving false information.
The case will go to LA County Superior Court Judge Jane Godfrey for arraignment.
- Who is a true patriot?
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?