Lindsay Lohan's probation to be revoked
- Narendra Modi has deep character flaws... wouldâve fought in Varanasi if I knew Hindi: PC
- India-US chill claims Nancy Powellâs job
- Jobs report gloomy, prospects worst for graduates, shows all-India govt data
- Will act on report based on Tarun Tejpal CCTV tapes: Goa Police
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Advani praises Modi, Smriti Irani takes a dig at Rahul Gandhi
Troubled star Lindsay Lohan's probation stemming from the jewellery theft will be revoked for lying to cops that she was not sitting behind the wheel in a car crash involving her last summer.
The judge reportedly will revoke the 26-year-old actress's probation in the jewellery theft as soon as criminal charges against her are filed by the attorney, reported Ace Showbiz.
Lohan initially told the cops the accident happened because she was cut off by a semi-truck and when she tried to stop her rented Porche, the brakes didn't work.
She later contradicted her own statement by claiming that she didn't sit behind the wheel. A male, who was in the car with her, allegedly testified to the officers that she was indeed the driver.
In addition to triggering a probation violation in the shoplifting case, the "Liz & Dick" actress, who is currently busy doing a press tour to promote the new TV movie, could go back to jail if she's convicted of giving false information.
The case will go to LA County Superior Court Judge Jane Godfrey for arraignment.
No comment has been issued by Lohan and her camp regarding the report.
- ‘Egoistic’ Adhalrao-Patil triggers exodus of Shiv Sena members to MNS
- Maya cites Godhra: Riots inevitable if Modi becomes PM
- Hours after SP claims clerics’ support, ‘real’ SUC denies it
- AAP man against Khurshid quits, claims corruption in party
- Panel’s efforts were futile: Justice Dharmadhikari
- A lodge register nailed the killer lover