Live-in partners are happier than married couples: Neha Dhupia
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Model-turned-actress Neha Dhupia feels live-in relationships are better since they are established by men and women by mutual consent.
"There is no harm in having live-in relationships as they are established between a male and a female on the basis of mutual consent," Dhupia told reporters while participating in a programme sponsored by a shaving products company.
"A number of my friends are in live-in relationships and they are more happier than married couples," she said.