Live-in partners are happier than married couples: Neha Dhupia
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Model-turned-actress Neha Dhupia feels live-in relationships are better since they are established by men and women by mutual consent.
"There is no harm in having live-in relationships as they are established between a male and a female on the basis of mutual consent," Dhupia told reporters while participating in a programme sponsored by a shaving products company.
"A number of my friends are in live-in relationships and they are more happier than married couples," she said.