Live-in partners are happier than married couples: Neha Dhupia
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case forces adjournment of Parliament
- Facebook to acquire WhatsApp for USD 19 billion in cash and stock deal
- Congâs first casualty of Telangana Bill: Its govt and Chief Minister in Andhra
- Hazare snubs Kejriwal, declares support to Mamata in LS elections
Model-turned-actress Neha Dhupia feels live-in relationships are better since they are established by men and women by mutual consent.
"There is no harm in having live-in relationships as they are established between a male and a female on the basis of mutual consent," Dhupia told reporters while participating in a programme sponsored by a shaving products company.
"A number of my friends are in live-in relationships and they are more happier than married couples," she said.
The 32-year-old actress will be next seen opposite Jimmy Shergill in Punjabi film titled 'Rangeelay'.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state