Live-in partners are happier than married couples: Neha Dhupia
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Election Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
Model-turned-actress Neha Dhupia feels live-in relationships are better since they are established by men and women by mutual consent.
"There is no harm in having live-in relationships as they are established between a male and a female on the basis of mutual consent," Dhupia told reporters while participating in a programme sponsored by a shaving products company.
"A number of my friends are in live-in relationships and they are more happier than married couples," she said.
The 32-year-old actress will be next seen opposite Jimmy Shergill in Punjabi film titled 'Rangeelay'.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit